Interpreters with excellent equipment are key to providing a successful Simultaneous Interpretation Service. Our interpretation booths are designed to work with our Infrared Digital System, and are set up by our technicians to ensure high quality audio on the event days.
Inside the booth, the interpreters are provided with Idesks (microphones), fans, lights, headsets and any other requirements of the event.
- Interpretation Booths
- Congress Rental Booths are the only ones that are truly ISO4043 compliant.
- Our sound proof certification testing shows that they meet the sound proof standards.
- These booths are always supplied with fans in the roof that provide the required amount of air circulation. Interpreters love our sound proof booths!
- DCN-IDESK Bosch Interpreter Desk
- This device is the Interpreters microphone, and is specifically designed for interpreters working in pairs. It has low susceptibility to mobile phone interference, is ergonomically design with features for visually impaired & can support up to 31 interpretation channels and the original floor language with an Audio bandwidth of 20 kHz.
- The IDesk also featues a graphic LCD with backlighting for bright information display in dark conditions, 5 pre-select keys for relay languages with activation indication at the display & is compliant to ISO 2603.
- Headphone options
- At Congress Rental, we have a range of headphone and headset options compatible with our interpretation system. Each of our products are lightweight for user comfort and convenience, and come with a gold-plated jack as standard.